Tree Climber Position:
R. L. Elliott Enterprises is a Full Service Tree Care Company servicing the Richmond, VA and Surrounding areas since 1989. We are a locally owned and operated company that specializes in providing Central Virginia with the highest quality of care for their trees.
We have an immediate need for a full-time Residential- Commercial tree care climber:
-Minimum of 3 years tree climbing without spurs,
-Knowledge of knots
– Experienced in removals and pruning using ISA ANSI A300 Pruning Standards.
-Certified Arborist is a plus
-Valid driver’s license in good standing or has a CDL license or is willing to get a CDL license within 30-60 days.
-Must have a good understanding of rigging
-Excellent customer service skills
-Able to work as a team
Compensation based on qualifications and experience.
We offer competitive wages.
Medical and life insurance
6 paid holidays
Paid Vacation after 1 year
Please call office at: (804) 550-1760
Email Resume and current DMV Drivers Record to RLElliottEnterprises@gmail.com or call office between 9 to 5 to fill out Application. (If coming by office to fill out Application, call to make sure someone is here and please have current DMV Record)
We are looking for dedicated employees.
Equal opportunity employer, drug and alcohol free work zone.
Sales Arborist Position:
R. L. Elliott Enterprises, Inc. – Ashland, VA
Full Service Tree Care Company, Servicing Richmond, VA and Surrounding Counties, since 1989 in search of a Sales Arborist/Salesman to bid on Arboricultural services for new and existing clients. Sales Arborist will be responsible for creating and cultivating relationships with both residential and commercial clients. Must have knowledge and experience in tree specimen identification, knowledge to properly remove and/or prune a tree according to ANSI -A 300 Pruning Standards, insect and disease treatment, hazard tree care, and current industry practices. Sales Arborist will also assist in the operations of the tree care company and ensure the crews know the assignments for each job.
• Experience bidding on Arboricultural services (3 to 5 years experienced)
• Tree crew experience
• Proficient at tree identification and a clear understanding of all aspects of Arboriculture
• Excellent sales and communication skills
• Must have current ISA Arborist Certification or be willing to obtain upon employment
• Creating leads and opportunities to further sales opportunities
• Tracking, meeting and Exceeding your sales projections and goals as set by management
• Ability to establish network contacts through involvement in industry
• Handle client issues and resolve them in a timely manner
• Be able to schedule and oversee crews on a daily basis
• Assist with the overall operations of the company
• Willingness to go above and beyond what is needed to further the success of the company
• Legible hand writing
Email Resume to RLElliottEnterprises@gmail.com or call office between 9 to 5 to fill out Application. (If coming by office to fill out Application, call to make sure someone is here.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a Drug Free Work Place.
We offer competitive pay based on experience, as well as health insurance, vacation and 6 paid holidays.
We appreciate your interest in our position!